Ask an expert

18 Jan 2010

I would like to have a penis prosthetic made - when I wear it, I want it to make my flaccid penis look longer - I want it to look realistic. Is this possible? What type of doctor/professional would I approach to have it made?
Answer 225 views

01 Jan 0001

No idea David.

An Orthotist or Prosthetist may be able to shed some light, while an urologist would be able to provide info on surgical penile prosthesis procedures.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.