Ask an expert

12 Jan 2006

rash on face
Hi There,

I have this rash on my face, it looks like tiny pimples and itches alot when in the sun, i have seen a dermatologist b4 and she said it was a slight eczema, it comes and goes, the medication she gave me doesnt work anymore, is there anything else i can use for this.

Thanks .............

Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001


It's difficult for me to say what you can use without looking at the rash and without knowing what you previous medication was. You can ask your local pharmacist to have a look and if possible, recommend something.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes