Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2007
my 5 year old daughter is suffering from scalp ring worms since may this year and we have tried different fungal creams like clomaderm,canex t ,xeraspor, a-por and dermophytes creams but none of these worked i hope you will tell me exactly what is going to help my child, and the problem is this thhing has pread all over the head now please help me urgently , thank you
Marci, ask your pharmacist for Nizshampoo or one of its generics. This shampoo is the treatment of choice for ringworm on the scalp.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- July unrest: Zuma's daughter being investigated, but not among 20 arrested 'instigators'
- While policing budgets bleed, Cele's ministry spends R8m on accommodation, entertainment, catering
- Dozens in China infected with Langya virus found in shrews
- Inside top EC schools' matric '40 days': Poisoned fish, drowned chickens, and laxative-fed pigeons
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Three suspected kidnappers arrested
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
- Death at Huis Maudie Kriel: Ceres old age home was last inspected almost five years ago
- Culpable homicide case threatens to derail ex-MEC Maloyi’s quest to lead ANC in North West
- R2.2bn in flood relief funding approved, but only R100m has so far been paid to service providers
- African researchers must be trusted by global health community, says head of US Aids relief plan
Zama zama crackdown: What are your thoughts on West Village residents taking the law into their own hands?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Authorities should bring in the army already
10% - 1569 votes
Illegal miners can't be scapegoated for all crime
54% - 8560 votes
What else did we expect without no proper policing
33% - 5304 votes
Vigilante groups are also part of the problem
3% - 507 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
100 mountain bikes donated to North West school so they can get to class easily
WATCH | Graeme College rugby player to take up athletics after amputation - with...
Swing and roundabouts: Dancing away the lockdown cobwebs with some slick moves and...
GOOD NEWS | Zimbabwean expatriate builds school for impoverished community
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE