Ask an expert

11 Jan 2006

My boyfriend who is also my best friend and I broke up on sunday, i've been taking Biral and it's not really helping what other over the counter tranquilizer can I take because i'm just not coping, I am seeing a psycologist but I only had one session on tuesday and i'm seeing her again on the 19th (the day after our 3 year anniversary)
Answer 1,761 views

01 Jan 0001

Besides biral you dont have many OTC options available. Products like Calemettes and Restin are similar to Biral. Homeopathic options include Rescue, etc.
If you find this not to help at all you'll have to consult a doctor for a short course of a prescription drug.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9361 votes
67% - 19296 votes