Question

$$$
My fiance earns tripple my salary and also gets extra income through private jobs and he proposed to me last week with a gorgeous and seemingly expensive ring. the problem is whenever we go to the shops or movies then he never has cash on him and i always have to pay. Even on my birthday we went to the shops to buy some goodies and he walked away while i had to pay again and this morning the same thing. without thinking i blurted out that he is a cheap skate for making me pay and he got very upset with me and said he is shocked and cant believe i said that because he paid for the kentucky last night (which was only because i didnt have my bag with me by the way). i wanted to sms him now and say i was sorry but then i thought id ask your advise first. please help.
Answer

Maybe you should try leaving your bag behind every time you go out with him ? Swwetguy's right --- talk this through, not in the acute crisis or during an argument, but when you're both feeling cool and calm, pointing out that you earn so much less, that it's hard to have to be the one paying for things so often. I dont think this is the sort of topic to discuss by SMS !