Question

??????
What classifies a person of being gay? I'm a young male and get easily aroused watching other naked men especially the older hairy ones. I jack off to naked male films and pictures but never had the urge or feeling of having actual sex with another man. Those this make me gay ???? Just wondering
Answer
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Just Wondering,

Thanks for visiting this forum and for posting your message.

Someone is generally considered gay if they're physically, sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of the same sex. You're physically and sexually attracted to men, and I'm assuming that your inner fantasy world is constructed around gay content featuring mature, hairy men. Whether or not you actually have sex with men doesn't determine whether you're gay or not - many gay guys don't have sex with other men, many straight guys aren't having sex with anyone.

Chances are that most people would label you gay - but what's more important is how you'd label yourself in terms of your sexual orientation. It doesn't really matter what other people label us; what matters is how we feel about ourselves. Keep jacking off to whatever works for you - it sounds as if you're into 'bears' (a term often used to describe mature hairy men).