Question

???
This might sound like a stupid question but here goes.
How do you build trust in someone that has been unfaithful, I have no prove that she slept with another man but I have prove that she was in contact with a third party, sms and phone calls.

She says that all that happened is that he listerned to her problems because I never listened to her and he made her feel important and wanted but nothing happened, she says that they didn't even kiss.

Can I believe what she says ?
Answer

Sounds a bit more complex than simply trust-rebuilding, as it seem you may have had some mistrust before discovering this contact, and you suspect, but don't know, that she had sex with the man. It is possible that he did indeed just listen to her problems --- that also happens. Counselling, perhaps couples counselling, could help you two to settle this better