Question

10 days
Can you please help me ... I know that a low fat diet and dailly exercise is the only real way to loose weight and keep it off permanently. But I need some help ... in 10 days time I need to loose 5 kg' s to fit in a dress for a party. Is there any quick solution for my problem. I' m 1.68 m tall and my weight is 70 kg. I exercise every day for an hour ... but I need to loose these 5 kg for this big occation. Afterwards I will go back to my healthy diet.

Dear Maria
As you know, I am not in favour of quick fix solutions. I can only suggest that you try using a liquid diet for 2-3 days - use clear soups (make with a beef, chicken or vegetable stock cube and boil up some low kJ vegies in the soup), fat-free yoghurt and eat so-called negative energy foods (berries or grapefruit without sugar, celery, baby tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, and/or spinach). Use lemon juice and herbs to make these foods taste better. But don't do this for longer than 3 days and be very careful because you may start feeling faint because of low blood sugar and this can cause accidents. I don't think you will lose 5 kg in 3 days, so on the days when you eat normally just increase your exercise concentrating on both cardio exercise (to use up energy) and targeted exercises to firm up those areas that hamper your wearing the dress.
Take care