Question

10 year old behavour concern
I am 10 weeks pregnant in my second maraige. I have a 10year old daughter from my first marraige, she is an only child. My problem is I dont know how to tell her that I am pregnant, she will take this very hard, and I dont want to damage her emotionally. She has told me a couple of months ago that she hopes I dont plan to be pregnant, as she will kill herself if I do. she is extremely Jealous of my relationship with my husband, or if I am nice to anyone. I always tell her that I love her, and I give her most out of all, all my attention.If I tell her she did something wrong, she cries/runs to room/slams door. I am concered how she will act with this news
Behaviour modification
Behaviour modification

I strongly suggest that you make an appointment to see a therapist with your daughter. Her behavior is indicative of a very insecure child and there is little you will be able to do about it without professional help. A skilled therapist will get her to express the underlying reasons for her behavior. I urge you to do this sooner rather than later as you cannot hide the fact that you are pregnant and you are entitled to live your life as much as she is entitled to your unconditional love.