Question

12w3d - WHEN DOES ONE START SHOWING?
Hello
I just feel a little weird everytime all those who know that I'm pregnant looks at my tummy. I find myself doing the same, everyday I look in the mirror to see if there's a bump. My boobs are enormous though, and it looks like they're just getting bigger and bigger. Another girl at work started showing very early on, she's putting on weight and I on the other hand am losing weight - mainly because of the constant nausea and vomiting. By when should that distinctive bump become visible?

Every woman is different. The bump is usually only obvious from 16-18 weeks.