Question

13 weeks pregnant and spotting
last week on the 26 january i was spotting and went to hospitaal and on 27 i went to gynaecologist , all of them said my baby is fine the womb is closed,on the 29 on my birthday , there was white thick discharge and on wednesday 4 of february there was thick brown discharge like u about to menstruate or finishing until todat.

I m still busy drink the pills that the gynae gave me but it sees like the pills doesnt work , he gave me lenthyl epilipsy pills he said those pill wiill stop the blood i m so wooried i dont want to lose my baby i also have backache.

Or should i change the gynae or what.i want to see a gynae today i m getting woried
GYNAEDOC

It sounds like you are having a threatened miscarriage. In general, there isn't much that will help. Nature has to take its course. Do go back and see your gynaecologist again if you are worried.