Question

13158. 4 advise me quickly!!!!!!!!1 renni 3/12/2004
on that note i send on friday guys, i 'm back just to stay things were so unlike i've axpected, the weekend was so nice with my family in law, of caus ei did have some little chores not that big from what i've been expecting my mother in law also helped me with some of the chores as she does not want me to work too much.we also had time to go out to the nearest game reserve, me , hubby and my mother in law, the saying that goes don't judge a book by it's cover is true, i judge the chores before even arriving there but to my surprise things were so simple, but me and hubby are planning to start our own home somewhere in town where we will spend our life with our children,

thanx for the support and encouragement i got form you guys, this site is really good when it come to opinions and ideas of other colleagues,

thanx so much also the CYBERSHRINK.

Dear renni,
Thanks so much for coming back with a progress report. I;m so pleasd to hear how well the weekend went. It sounds as if your inlaws have been really trying to make it pleasant for you, and you also made it easier for everyone. I'm also pleased that the support and encouragement you got here, was useful to you.