Question

18 weeks pregent and have thrush but notice a little blood in it
hey doc i have had thrush off and on in this pregency number 3 told my doc that i was getting thrush a lot he told me to get some virginal cream but it went away and i have it again but i notice today when i wiped my self their was a little blood in my discharge but only the 1 i cant get back to my doctore until the 14 july as well when does babyt start moveing as some days i can feel it and others i doesnt move for a few days i am just a little worrried as i want this baby bad

It is normal to have a small amount of blood in a discharge from thrush. At 18 weeks you will only feel occasional movements.