Question

7h ago

+- 2-3 days late
Hi Doc..

My last period started on the 23 rd Dec normally my cycle is from 27 to 31 days, My breasts begins to feel tender about a week before i begin my cycle, this month it only start to feel tender about two days ago, I had protected sex this month and I did start to drink a new Diet mix from the chemist at the beginning of the month up until now, Im just wondering can this new diet mix cause that my period is so late this month and my hair also starts to fall out a bit??????????

You are only on Day 31 of your cycle today, so your period is not really late yet. Give it three or four more days. If it has not come by then, check a pregnancy test.