Question

2 all the girls I’ve shagged b4 …

its been a while for some, I lost count after 31…
the education of ur insides gave me the ability 2 shag out all the lies ..
thank u for the gratification, it came at a price of mutual satisfaction,…

unfortunately I can never understand what multiple actually is, from the shagging experience it was either one after another, or just one huge continuous drawn out come…

I miss most of you and have forgotten the rest, sometimes at night I jurk off 2 the girls with a big chest… sometimes I go for days thinking bout things we shared, sometimes I think u used 2 like me and maybe even cared …

Then some of u girls were bitches, u wanted me for my cash, the big spending sprees and diamonds, the holidays by the sea… u thought I was a fool and u had me played, I just took on a mind set … one that u did not know, u were my little whore for the holidays as far as that story goes …

And the ones that shed some tears, I’m sorry 2 have done that, I wud have cut off my finger 2 make u beta, I did not know that a pure heart existed and when u found it, u keep it safe, instead I threw it 2 the ground 2 watch it shatter, only in the end when things were over, did I realise, 2 my own demise, there was a thing called love …

And the girls that took a nice guy and turned him into a womanizer, I wud love 2 blame u for tainting me, for breaking me, but that would give u credit, I made my own decisions like those people who cut themselves, I thought I was worthless, I thought people cared less, so I found people who were worthless in self image, funny though, although we were on the same wave length I never took advantage of people like u did, thanx 4 the lesson in humanity, the one about greed and self preservation, thanx for the lesson on giving, the one bout those that are not deserving … in the end u were just shags 2 me, and when u left and tried 2 return, my doors were closed, that was my gift 2 u, my lesson that ur punani didn’t really rule my world even when u thought it did…..

And then there is the innocent, yea I met u so I know its real, seeing is believing… I have u in my arms and will hold u tight, for the bitches and heart breakers lessons have taught me there is love beyond night …

Should i go mad and insane, know it’s the pain in ma brain that makes things different when things still look the same … know that this world is beautiful but partly deranged, that people try infect the sunshine and light within, they infect me, so please don’t reject me, when I go mad and turn outside in, its not the demons of yesterday, it’s the infection of right now, hold me close to ur beating heart, to the rhythm that I know, the one that tames the beast…

And then the women that I have yet 2 shag or will I shag you if my current shag is permanent… its my rule not 2 shag shags when u have a permanent shag, and this p s is puts up with all my nonsense but if my permanent shag left I would shag u rotten baby …

Dude

Hello Dude,
Gosh, you're starting to sound like Dudio Iglesias, that Spanish Church !
One advantage of being an iresistably charming but poor guy, like me, is a least I know that NO girl is after me for my money !