Question

2 girlfriends 1 boyfriend

To all the ladies please can i have your input.

I have been going out with my b/f for the past 17 months, and he has this "lady friend" who he has been keeping and has been telling me that she is his friend, on Saturday found out that they have been in a relationship, they are lovers.

I aproached this lady and yes she was a lady cause I expected that she would not talk to me, but yes she did and politely so.

I asked her about the affair and she admmited that yes she is in love with my boyfriend ad so is sorry that she fell in love with him but there is nothing that she can do. She told me that its up to me whether I leave him cause she is not going to do so.

Then yesterday i asked my boyfriend about the whole issue and he also said he does not want to loose both of us as somehow he loves us both

(all three of us are divorcees). I truly love my boyfriend, he is loving, caring, fun to be around and we share this unique bond. As a woman can you trully carry on with a relationship knowing your man has another lady in his life.

Not a lady -- I don't qualify to comment