Question

2 MEN- A PROBLEM
HI

i am 14 years old and i have been having sex with two men at one time,.we go to a hotel and they want me to do sertain things that make me worried,if the one man has anal sex withh me can i get pregnant?

my other quesion,can i have anal and normal sex at the same time?
sexologist

You must be worried. No, anal sex can not make you pregnant, but you can contract HIV from anal and vaginal sex. Doing both - a fantasy perhaps, but not without the risk of injury to any one.
What worries me the most is that you are considered as under the age of giving consent for sex which means that the two men can be arrested for statutory rape. What they do to you is totally wrong. They take advantage of your ignorance and besides the fact that you can be HIV positive before age 18, you can carry the emotional scars in years to come. This is law in South Africa and no money can make up for what they do you now. Please go to the police and report it, then go to a social worker to assist you. SASHA