Question

2 miscarriages after 1st healthy preg
I am a 24 year old woman, i have 1son who is 1y 5m. october last year i suffered a miscarriage and then again in Jan this year. my Gynae has not given me anyanswers as to why this is happening or what has caused it. i am terrified to fall pregnant again in case it happens again. The second miscarriage i was carrying twins and i am devastated.
What could be causing this and how do i prevent it in future?

Please any help or advice would be appreciated.
GYNAEDOC

You could have a few tests done to see if there is an underlying cause - Tests for diabetes, thyroid and collagen diseases. A lot of the time the cause is not known and there is a good chance of a successful pregnancy next time round.