Question

2 scared 2 give BJ
We have been married for 7 years. I am happy with how things are in bed and I am sure he feels the same. I have never given him a BJ before - (have not been with anyone else either) Fact is I am drop dead scared to do it. Please don''t tell me just to go down and DO IT. There must be a way for me to ease into it?
sexologist

firstly communicate this with him - he may not even like a bj. if he does, there are many books available that can guide you every step of the way. but you should first ask him to guide you through what he likes.
why not rather start by masturbating him; subsequently you can use your spit to lubricate him; and slowly over a period of time you can become acquainted with the idea.