Question

2005
hi there

2005 was a good year .....well mostly

the ex was in the country for less than a month
i went to cape town for a holiday
the first time the kids flew in a airoplane
i made some good friends
i survived the bad teacher b had and she resigned
i received a big enough bonus to spoil the kids
i got a new car - with aircon and all the gadgets

my new years resolution is to be more healthy and spend time with the girls and loved ones

the only bad thing this year was losing a uncle after 3 years of suffering with cancer and losing a dear friend who took care of my kids due to aids .... but they are at peace now and i'm on my way

to all my friends on this site - to many to name
have a great festive time with loved ones and those who doesn't have a loved one - reach out!!! thank you for replying to my posting with kindness and respect - it ment so much

thx for all the great advice and patience cs - my your recoved 100 % and be blessed

nina
Answer

Thanks, lady nina ! On balance, you seem to be describing a pretty good year, as you deserve --- may 2006 be still better !