Question

22 and underweight
I would like to kno if theres anything i can do to gain weight. I'm 22 , a guy and weight 48kg.
I eat quite alot, drink LOTS of water. I play sport and smoke..but i dnt think this is the cause..
please help!!

Sum|, if you stop smoking you will gain 2-3 kg without doing anything else. If you’re taller than 1.55m, you are underweight and the best would be to have your doctor take a look. I doubt that it’s something serious, but you might be suffering from something like an over-active thyroid gland, diabetes, anaemia, etc. Good luck.