Question

22 weeks pregnant &amp  having cramps
I am now 22 weeks and 2 day. It is my first baby as last year i was pregnant and in the 12th week of pregnancy i lost the babies.

When i woke up this morning i was suffering from cramps (Like period pains). (its just below my baby bump).
Is it something i should worry about or is it normal? its not that severe but i never had it before. Please tell me if this is normal or if anyone else also had the same thing.

I wouldnt want anything to happen to my baby :(

It is hard to say what your cramps are due to. the best thing would be to phone your doctor.