Question

2467: worried about baby
thanks for ur advice. i will get a live-in-nanny and the baby will start chreche when my finances are up to scratch. but my previous nanny liked to watch TV the whole day and the baby was so attached to it and this is not good for the child. i used to tell her to read for the baby but during the day im not there and i do not know what is happening.

how do i tackle this one

Good thoughts from kat etc. Are you sure the nanny can read ? Sometimes you might take this for granted and only later find that she can't do what you're expecting. It is useful for a child to have stimulation even at this age, but TV might not do much harm in the meantime. Can nanny be persuaded to at least watch the children's programs with her, rather than only the soapies ?