Question

04 Apr 2007

27 wks & cramping
Hi guys!

I am 27 wks pregn & Ive started cramping... It could be braxton hicks, but I am nauseas as well... Is this normal??? This is my 2nd prenancy, so Im not sure... With the 1st one did not even know Im in labour...

Please help???

pregnancy chatline

It sounds like you had your fist Braxton Hicks (false labor contraction) It is just they way your body and uterus prepare for the real deal. You will have them constantly. Usually you can start feeling them around 22 weeks. But to be on the safe side just call your doctor and tell him. Good luck.