Question

29 weeks pregnant
hi there
wandering if someone could explain what i got.i am 29 weeks pregnant and about a month ago i noticed by my privates that theres sort of like a extra piece of skin hanging between my bottom and my vagina, even when the "lips" are closed it tends to stick out, its not sore but there are days when i have like a stinging sensation there....also i have discovered right by my anus that i have like a round piece of skin, i thought it was a pile but its not sore either its just there. its a bit embarassing to ask my gynae to go there, so hopefully if any of you have any answers i would truly appreciate it.thanks

It could be a pile but you will need your doctor to examine you to be sure. Gynaecologists do this all the time so there s no need to be embarrassed.