Question

2nd Caesar and stitches
I'm due for a caesar around about 18 months after my 1st caesar, with baby #2. Is the same incision used or will they make a new cut. Also my Gynae uses stitches that he needs to remove afterwards instead of using the stitches that disintegrates, is there a reason why he'd use the stitches that he needs to remove afterwards as it's more painful i'm told. Another gynae did my caesar the 1st time.
Maya

They will probably use the same cut. The dissolvable stitches are continuous and therefore have a slightly higher chance of infection. That is probably why your doctor chooses to use removable sutures.