Question

3 some got strange
My husband and I always had a 3 some fantasy, and a while ago we experimented with a friend of ours, we all enjoyed it very much, and the rules were he wouldnt penetrate me, but we would play, and I always gave our friend oral, my husband loves to watch me fellating him. My husband at first wouldnt kiss me after our friend had ejaculated in my mouth, but I always tried, he then started enjoying kissing me afterwards, but we did it again , and while I was fellating him, my husband came and joined me, well basically took over and did the whole job, even swallowing and cleaning up, and I have never seen him so excited. I enjoyed it at the moment, but was concerned about his sexuality afterwards, he told me he did it for me, but last night when the opportunity arose again, he went straight into fellating our friend, when he finished and came to me, he climaxed almost immediately, now I am concerned he may get more turned on by an erection than me. Sorry for the long post, but you should know the details. Have you heard of a straight man giving a blow job to another man.

Looking at sexuality on a spectrum – Kinsey model; you have the extreme homosexual and the extreme heterosexual and then the majority of people fall somewhere between the two extremes. That said people often have fantasies about same sex or heterosexual sex but does not necessarily always live it out. Furthermore it is possible that a person can be turned on by both homo-sexual and hetero-sexual sex and that does not necessarily determine their sexual orientation. By the sound of it the two of you could benefit from having a heart to heart talk about what is happening in you three-some sex and how that impacts on your relationship. Engaging in three-some sex has the potential to add stress to a relationship in the long run. Should you need to discuss this with a professional it could be beneficial for your existing relationship.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru