Question

3 sum
Can anyone be of assistance, my hubby and I would like to have a 3 sum (FFM) and perhaps later (MMFF). Were would be the best place to meet someone that has or shares the same interests. I am 41 and he is 45. Please don't reply with questions like, have we thought about this, HIV, etc. of course this has been discussed.

Dear Sally
As this is a Sexology forum I will of course ask those questions. So have you thought of.....??? Why not go to a site like Sextrader or Hook on line where you can advertise. My next best suggesting would be to look at swinging sites, and if all else fails, look in your local newspaper and call a sexworker.
This forum gives constructive sex postive biopsychosocial and medical advice and don't necessarily encourage or condem sexual behaviour that is not monogamous or seen as extreme minority behaviour. Therefore we can not give out names and places of Swing clubs, brothels or sexworkers.
Dr Elna McIntosh