Ask an expert

08 Jan 2003

3 sum
Can anyone be of assistance, my hubby and I would like to have a 3 sum (FFM) and perhaps later (MMFF). Were would be the best place to meet someone that has or shares the same interests. I am 41 and he is 45. Please don't reply with questions like, have we thought about this, HIV, etc. of course this has been discussed.
Answer 724 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Sally
As this is a Sexology forum I will of course ask those questions. So have you thought of.....??? Why not go to a site like Sextrader or Hook on line where you can advertise. My next best suggesting would be to look at swinging sites, and if all else fails, look in your local newspaper and call a sexworker.
This forum gives constructive sex postive biopsychosocial and medical advice and don't necessarily encourage or condem sexual behaviour that is not monogamous or seen as extreme minority behaviour. Therefore we can not give out names and places of Swing clubs, brothels or sexworkers.
Good luck
Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18786 votes