Question

30, SHY AND YOUNGER MAN. - MY WEEKEND
Hi all!

1. Thank you for your support, it is wonderful to have different views, it realy opened my eyes in many ways.

2. This is not a question- just feedback - appologys- I do know that this is not a "chat" page! But after the response I received, I think you guys deserve to know what happened.

Friday night - We arrived at the Lodge very late - we just relaxed with a bottle of wine and candles, and fell asleep on the carpet- together - waking up together for the first time.
Saturday- we did everything that there were to do, we had a long chat that evening, not realy about sex, but about our lives, expectations,etc. Remember it was the first time that we were alone, without my kids, and only ONE bed in the chalette. We avoided that bed like mad. When I think back now I cant help to smile! Well, eventually we had to go to bed, 3 in the morning..... he kissed me for a long time before I went for a shower, and I could feel he's erection and need to make love to me! That alone was enough to make me want him even more. After showers, we both just stood there not kowing what to do, (LIKE KIDS) I walked up to him and asked him if he would make love to me, I can't believe now that I did something like that - our first time alone! But I did, and yes, we made love....... It was magic!!!! He made me feel like the most beautiful sexy, woman on earth! We had a wonderful time, and yes, I realy do think that he accepts me as I am. It was wonderful, and I'm more in love now that ever. Thank you again for your support. I just hope that every person with a insecurity, problem and issue can be as lucky as I am.

Much love

Nicky3

Two of my favourite bumper stickers:

"Behind every successful womain is herself"

"Well-behaved women rarely make history".

Letter writing is a method used in sex-therapy, and by just putting your thoughts on paper, you sometimes do come to the right answer. I want to high light words that you use, that is crucial in relationships, old or new:

* We "RELAXED" (no anxiety)
* Candles (atmosphere)
* We chatted (communication)
* We kissed (intimacy)
* No kids (no distraction)
* We avoided the bed like mad (change of scenary)
* I asked him to make love to me (assertiveness)

What I read between the lines: Playfullness, having fun, laughing, pleasure (giving and receiving)

Maybe this is also a wonderful guideline for all those e-mails that want to know "How to spice up their sex life". Pretend this is your first evening alone with each other.

Dr Mac

Good luck.