Question

30 Weeks Pregnant
HI there

I am 30 weeks pregnant with my second child.My girl is 18 months old.
This time around I am so tired!I it is asif I dont get enough sleep!
I am taking Emvit-M and Sandoz Calcuim Optim.Can you please tell me if there is not anything else I can use to get some more energy!

Can you please tell me also I still do everthing for my daughter myself.I still bath her,put her to sleep,get up at night.I also still pick her up.
Can you tell me if this is fine.I don not have a helpfull husband at all!!So I must do everything myself otherwise it wont get done!!

The things you do for your daughter will not harm the pregnany. Ensure that she does not kick your tummy though. You can try Vitathion for energy.