Question

32wks -pelvic pressure & baby hardly kicks??
Hi doc & others,

i'm a bit concerned that i'm not feeling my baby kicking - if he does, it's once every other day. I don't know if this is normal or not - as this is my first baby...
i do feel him turning and twisting, and what feels like light punches very low, underneath my belly button.
But i thought baby was supossed to kick mummy in the ribs all the time? he doesn't even kick that hard - i am paranoid his legs don't work or something to that effect??? is that silly of me?

another concern is that i'm only 32weeks and it feels like his head is very low down. when i sit on the toilet for a long time, that's the worst becos it feels like everything is just gonna fall out from inside me... including baby!!
i'm not sure if i'm supossed to be feeling that at this stage??
i have emense pressure on my vagina, pelvic area and anus - is that supossed to be??

please - any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!
thank you!

You should count each movement, rather than just strong kicks. As long as there are at least 10 movements a day, that is fine.
Have your doctor check if the baby's head has engaged. You may just be feeling pressure on the bladder, rather than the baby's head actually having dropped.