Question

33 weeks and sleepless
I am now 33-34 weeks and I can't have a good sleep be it night or during the day because of the cramps. Both my hands become numb the moment I fall asleep. I used icecubes but there is no help. I called my gynae over the weekend and he also suggested I use Ice.

I lean on the continental pillow for the whole night and hang them down. Is this how I will feel for the next 5 weeks or will it fade away. If it doesn't is there any medication for that.

My feet swells only in the afternoon and they also make me feel uncomfortable when trying to sleep.

You may have carpal tunnel syndrome. This can be helped by physiotherapy.