Question

'Hunting season'.
You think I'm joking CS? You still doubt me, don't you? Maybe you need a whake up call, so that you can rediscover what you're doing here. You're saving lifes, you're dealing with total crap, but I'm gonna prove to you CS, you don't know the people here, you don't know me. You thought I had a big son once. I know you can't know everyone, but I sort of expect you to know the basics about me. Is that wrong CS? To expect that from you? I have decided -|- this. From now on it's game on. Let the fun begin. O, by the way, I'm reading Thoughts and Feelings at the moment. And I'm very good at catching each and every thought.Always have been. Those were the voices I heard. Now I can use them to strenghten me, encourage and reassure me, will probably be gunned down at some stage, but it would've been fun while it lasted. I can do anything, CS. Anything.

Oh crap. We've been here before and I don't like it one little bit. I need no wakeup calls, from you or anyone else. I'm not pretending to "know" you, so proving that I don't would be an empty gesture. Don't unreasonably expect me to memorize every detail of your many, many postings. And it's not a "game" or "fun" to do self-destructive things, especially in ways which run a very hugh risk of killing and hurting other people. NOBODY can respect that as a choice. And I didn't say you were joking, but the different parts of your message were severely dislocated, and I said, very reasonably indeed, that IF it were a joke, it would be a bad one, and IF it was not, the very idea suggested an urgent discussion with your shrink was indicated. And if you think you can do "anything", and that it's worthwhile to choose evil "anythings", you're way off beam. We;ve been down this route too manyu times before. I look forward to hearing from your positive self again, soon.