- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Top cop Sitole and key generals look to SCA for salvation
- 'State-owned pharmaceutical manufacturer exists only in name, has no assets' - Blade Nzimande
- Why birds in the Eastern Cape have been 'dropping dead from the sky'
- Court rules New York land tender 'should stand', says Dirco's explanation is 'unconvincing'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes