Question

3year old scared at night
My 3 year old son had the flu and a fever 3 weeks ago. During the night he shouted at us that there are lambs under his bed. We thought it to be the fever he had, which made him have nightmares. He has since seen the lambs numerous times and now even in the morning when we are getting dressed he sees little men standing in his and my room telling him to bite the sheep. It has gotten to the point where he won't play or sleep in his room. I know my child and I know he is not putting up a naughty show. he is really scared out of his wits everytime he has to go into his room. What can this be and how do I help him cope with this fear?

Fever does indeed, especially in some children, bring on hallucinations and imaginings, though one wouldn't expect these to continue. So the present situation you describe sounds tather odd, and it'd be wise to take him to see a good local child psychiatrist for a proper assessment, to clarify what's going on.