Question

4500kj p/day
I eat about 4500kj per day. Is this enough? I never feel hungry because I make sure to eat something at least every two hours. I always eat a proper breakfast (Allbran and milk with some proteien eg. egg or woollies chicken strip) for snacks I eat fruit such as apples. Lunch I'll eat lots of veggies with some lean meat/chicken. Supper is ussualy just yoghurt with some chicken strips. As I say during the day I'll make sure to get enough fruit in as well. Weekends I tend to eat more (spoil myself with some treats such as ice cream etc, I must admit sometimes I overdo it!!). Is this okay? I've got 5 more kg's to loose. It's going at a slow rate but I'm getting there. I also do cardio 5 times per week and weights twice per week..

Dear Miss Healthy
Although the general recommendation is that slimmers should ingest 6300 kJ per day, from what you say you seem to eating a relatively sensible diet and you are not getting hungry on your regimen, so if it works for you then stick to it. Keep up the good work with the exercise that not only promotes weight loss, but also makes you feel more positive and motivated.