Question

5 year old smelly armpits
my 5 year old little girl has very smelly armpits. Mostly after running around and playing, which is normal. But, her armpits have an unbearable smell. My other child is just as active as her, but doesnt have the same problem. And hes a boy.

What can i do to counteract the problem???

Please help

Dear Honeypie
It is often caused by bacteria levels on the skin - try bathing her with Hibiscrub soap ( be careful not to get this into her eyes as it burns) and if it still persists, ask your doctor if you can use a topical antibiotic like Eryderm lotion ( you will need a prescription)