Question

5 year old''s eyelashes falling out
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I noticed over the past few days that my 5 year olds eyelashes are falling out, she has been very ill, and have been treated the past few days with 2 sets of anti-biotics in case of swine flu. She has never shed so many eye-lashes, I notice that there are constantly 2 or 3 on her cheeks

Any reason why this can be, is there something else wrong with her, should i take her to the doc?

Thanks so much

I suggest that you consult a doctor to establish if there is a spesific reason for her eyelashes falling out. Inflammation in the case of dermatitis can cause loss of eyelashes. Mild eczema can also be a cause.