Question

6 wkk & 6 day preg but no heart beat
I had my gynae app. on SAT. To my relief the pregnancy is not ectopic (I was very worried about this). The concern no is that the gynae couldn't pick up the heart beat on the scan. I've heard you shoul be able to see the heart beat from 6 wks on. How late can it be? I have another app. in 1.5 wks time.

It is sometimes difficult to see the fetal heart this early on. Your best bet would be to wait for the repeat scan. You may be earlier than your dates, or for techical reasons it may not be possible to see the heartbeat.