Question

9 mnth old
Dear Doc
My baby is 9 months old & she needs to go for her vaccination,my concern is that she has become a fussy eater all of a sudden, she had a temp of 38.2 last night,this morning however it was normal, and has a bit of a runny nose,she is obviously coming down with something and I'm sure her teeth are bugging her, cause she only has the 2 bottom teeth. Do I still take her for her vaccination or do I wait for her to get better and then just take her to my gp to sort out her runny nose etc?
Thank You

Mommy, I think the best would be to wait until her symptoms have cleared up before you take her for her vaccination. If the symptoms become worse, the best would be to take her to your GP. Good luck.