Question

9 year old son
Dear Doc, my son has, ever since he can speak, complained of pain in his legs. He has been to a GP who took xrays and found nothing wrong with the bones and prescribed magnesium and calcium supplements to also help him build muscle as he is quite skinny. HOwever, after using the supplements for a year, he still complains and now I am not sure why - he says its inside the bones.
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear L
If it really bothers him let a paediatric orthopaedic surgeon have a look to put your mind at ease and to give an opinion.