Question

9w2d Pregnant - Bright orange urine & gall
Hi All
Because of the extreme morning sickness I have had these past few weeks I havent been able to take much water in. Water didnt stay down and I would bring it up as soon as I took a sip. So, I had to drink flat coke and black tea most of the time. I am much better than I was a week ago, and I think things are a bit more settled due to my limited diet which consists mostly of dry toast, biscuits and bananas. When I am brave enough to drink water (which isnt very often) I have to drink it ice cold. My urine, as a result has become bright orange. I dont have an infection or anything as there is no irritation or burning when I wee. Before pregnancy I loved water and would drink it right through the day. Also when I do throw up, lately it mostly consists of yellow gall and at the same time I lose control of my bladder. How do I combat this?

The good news is that the morning sicknes is likely to settle soon. If your stomach is empty, you will vomit bitter fluid. The incontinence during vomiting is the result of the increased abdominal pressure. It would be important to enure that you take in enough fluids. If necessary, you can ask your doctor to prescribe medication for the vomiting.