Question

04 Apr 2013

A few years back I was diagnosed with a skin condition called Granuole Granulêre (Afrikaans). I cannont find any information on it and the condition is getting worse. It took a biopsy and many consultations to come up with the diagnosis.
I want to avoid seeing doctor after doctor again to confirm my skin condition which is getting worse. What is the correct name or alternatively the English name. What can I do to get rid of it and what causes it? At the time, about 8 years ago, I was told that the condition or scar tissue can only be removed by laser and that it is a cosmetic condition. I was further told that my skin attempts to eject damageged cells and tissue instead of absorbing it. Is this accurate and can I not perhaps take supliments of some sort in order to manage the condition? Can this ever growing scar tissue (for lack of a better word) lead to something more serious such as skin cancer?