Question

20 Oct

Alternative to meds
My daughter has used Concerta and Stratera and i cannot say that there has been an improvement with her concertration. Yet her school is insisting she go back on the meds because she is most likely failing the year. I don't want her being on it as she complains about stomach aches and nausea. Is there an alternative for her to us
ADHD Expert
ADHD Expert

20 Oct

It is important to re-evaluate her clinical symptoms as well as the medication dose and strategy. It is also important to get collateral information from he school as to the symptoms and difficulties they observe. There is other methylphenidate options available which she may tolerate better.