Question

Peeling after using Gentle Magic
Been using gentle magic for a week and skin is peeling and dark. after it peels lighter skin is left but the peeling is happening on different places of my face. the forehead and cheeks and cheekbones are mostly affected. is this bcoz new skin is forming and the dead ugly one peeling or ive simply been burnt by gentle magic. plz plz help
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you for your question. I have not ever used or seen anyone who has used this product, and so I am really not at all familiar with the brand or the ingredients that are in the product. If the product you used is a type of peel or resurfacer, then it could quite possibly cause peeling, however, you need to be very diligent with using a good facial sunblock if you are using any form of peel or resurfacing product, otherwise, you will most likely form pigmentation. 

It’s also quite difficult to help you without seeing your skin or at least a picture so that we can assess the level of peeling. If you are near to any of our branches, you are most welcome to come in and let one of our therapists or doctors take a look and advise you. You can find your nearest branch here: www.skinrenewal.co.za