Question

04 Nov

Breast pain
It's been about 4 weeks since I have tender breasts. I had my last period on the 2nd of October. And a week after my breasts got tender and a bit painful to touch. About a week ago ovulation test showed positive, but I still have discomfort in my breasts, especially after I take hot shower. The pain is usually in the mornings and evenings, in the middays it's okay. I usually have tender and heavy breasts a week before period starts, but this time the discomfort lasts longer.Should I visit doctor or should I wait for a while? P.S. pregnancy test showed negative

09 Nov

It sounds that this is most likely hormonal. I presume that you have checked your breasts for any lumps. You could try Evening primrose oil and see your doctor if this does not help.