Question

21 Oct

Bydureon
I have started taking Bydureon for three weeks now, my last injection was painful (burning sensation while injecting) and since then (last Friday), I have been developing a high fever every late after noon and evening, when I get the fever, the area of injection is very warm (hot) than the rest of my stomach. Could the fever be a reaction to this med? I cannot find any issues of fevers being reported? I went to UR last night and they did blood work and urine test and xrays, all normal but slightly elevated white blood cell count.
Diabetes expert
Diabetes expert

21 Oct

It may well be a reaction to the injection, and therefore you will need to see your doctor