Question

05 Oct 2013

Can you please advise if Nitric Muscle Max and Anabolic RX24 can be used by persons who have diabetes and hypertension. Thank yo
---

06 Oct 2013

Dear Reader

I have checked what these 2 supplements contain and what they are supposed to be used for: Nitric (Oxide) Muscle Mass appears to be primarily used for body building. It carries the warning that the product contains high levels of arginine (an amino acid) which can cause tiredness, diarrhoea and nausea if taken in excess. The Anabolic RX24 is supposed to be a herbal product that boosts the production of testosterone which would in turn increase sexual performance and lean body mass. As you have not indicated why patients suffering from diabetes and hypertension would want to take these body building products, and I have also not researched all the herbs used in the latter product, I can only suggest that each individual hypertension and/or diabetes patient should discuss the use of ANY product he or she intends taking with the physician who is treating his or her medical conditions. The use of over-the-counter products such as these and even extreme body building could endanger the patient's health and it is not worth taking such risks.

If this question applies to an individual with hypertension and diabetes who wishes to become a body builder, then again he or she Must first discuss the intended exercise programme with his or her physician before starting intensive exercise.

Please take care