Question

20 Feb

Dept labour vs my employer
My nerve are gone. Last year the inspector from dept of labour visited our offices. I had to sign a new contract that they sent to my employer. As I can gather is that they did not get all the info required. Last week we received a date that my employer must be at the Ccma. They are acting on my behalf against my employer and I don't know why. I am so afraid that it might have a negative impact on my job. The new contract stated more leave. Can they ignore it. Can it be that they pay me to much.
Labour lawyer
Labour lawyer

25 Feb

If you have a compliance order from the Department of Labour you need to follow through and do as requested or at least go and defend yourself at an arbitration at the CCMA.
The problem is not yours but your employer has to get you to sign a contract.