Question

01 Nov

Does my lady parts hate me?
I am pregnant currently and I am experiencing the worst kind of vaginal irritation. I have been to the Dr countless times for this and after 3 courses of antibiotics, he told me he can't give me more and rather I wait till I give birth amd maybe then it will clear. Funny enough, I have tested and results always say I'm all good. I also had this problem before, however it will only occur before amd after periods. I also tested twice and still, nothing. I always have an itch on my vulva and inside my vagina. When ever I have sex my vagina swells extremely and gets painful at times. I also see greenish and yellow clumpy discharge, with a funny smell too. Sometimes it's watery white and smells awful(maybe in my head). Will all this have an impact on my pregnancy? I try to eat healthy as much as I can, I don't douche, I don't drink special herbal teas, I eat plain yogurt, I don't use soap down there. Please note, it happened also before pregnancy.
Women's Health
Womens Health expert

03 Nov

It sounds like the hormonal changes of pregnancy are causing an imbalance of the pH in your vagina. It is uncomfortable and is also making sexual intercourse uncomfortable for you. I recommend that you go and get a second opinion. Try and see a female GP General Practitioner if you can. Al the best with the rest of your pregnancy!